We offer a wide range of raisins and sultanas from around the globe in various varieties and sizes including standard, jumbo, flame, midget, mini-midget and more! Here are some of the common uses of these dried fruits in baking:
1. Cakes: Raisins and sultanas can be added to cake batters for texture and flavour and work well in fruitcake recipes.
2. Bread & Pastry: Raisins and sultanas can be used in bread recipes to add texture, flavour, and sweetness. They pair well with cinnamon and other warm spices.
3. Cookies: Raisins and sultanas can be added to cookie dough for a chewy texture and extra sweetness. They are common ingredients in oatmeal raisin cookies.
4. Muffins: Raisins and sultanas can be added to muffin batters for a simple way to add a burst of flavour to breakfast or snacks.
5. Granola: Raisins and sultanas can be key ingredient in homemade granola mixes, providing a natural sweetness and chewy texture.